Tuesday, January 30, 2007

. . . And Tomorrow The World!!

Today was my first acting day as Director of Studies. An hour and forty-five minute meeting with management about what needs to be done and what I'd like to do. (My basic goal is to try not to be a brown-nosing lying suckass like most of the other DOS's I've known.)

This was followed by planning out some training seminars for new teachers -- those TEACHER TIP entries are coming in handy, I've used a couple of them already, namely MAKE THE FUCKERS TALK and IN PRAISE OF THE COMMUNICATIVE APPROACH.

It's Morning in Vodkaberg.

My policies: manhugs, and a wet-bar installed on the premises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new gig, X. Hope it makes life in Russia better for you--and keeps you from becoming a bitter, old whore-mongering drunkard (which teacher type was that again?) :-)

drakshug said...

Any vacancies?