Friday, December 19, 2014

Old Dogs, New Tricks ... and Old Tricks


Never too late for even a 45-year-old dog to learn a few new tricks -- as long as you have plenty of ibuprofen around for later. That's me surfing in Montanito, Ecuador.

Tonight is my last night in Ecuador - bus ride back to Peru tomorrow, then flying back to the US - and this really hot girl started talking to me on the embankment here in Guayiquil:



But then, unfortunately, just when we were getting cozy, she had to go home to her 6-year-old son. (She's 27.) I can see that's a major issue with trying to date down here in South America; a lot of kids get pumped out at relatively young ages by the local chicas.

All in all I love Ecuador though; the iguanas are EVERYWHERE.


And I saw penguins, sea lions, and motherfuckin' HAMMERHEAD SHARKS in the Golopogas Islands. Made me wish I had one of those stupid Go-Pro cameras.

Anyway! Just a little postcard from the road. Vaya con Dios!

Oh, and by the way, a little Christmas present to you: GRAMMAR SLAMMER is available FREE until Christmas. Feliz navidad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the free Kindle book. It's very similar to the David Crystal simply grammar books but with more profanity (that is not always a bad thing)