Monday, January 09, 2012
2011: The Year in Review
Things I did in 2011:
-Visited the UAE twice and Barcelona, Spain once for holidays
- Spent one month back in Vodkaberg and one month in America
- Self-published three books
- Brought the light of knowledge into the world, (as usual,) here in the Kingdom, hopefully stopping our young students from turning to extremism or drift racing
- Learned how to use a handgun defensively and to draw and fire at center-mass at seven-ten feet away
-Learned about the basics of edible and medicinal plants (although the only edible plant I have so far mastered is the dandelion)
- Saved an amount of money I can comfortably describe as "a buttload."
- Continued my YouTube studies, and can claim intermediate proficiency with the Kata Dante, also known as the Ninja Dance of Death:
- And finally started to become comfortable with the idea that I have a girlfriend.
So what do you think, good year?